Tina Fey - “Vanity Fair” January 2009

Labels:

Former Saturday Night Live cast member Tina Fey proudly takes the January 2009 cover of Vanity Fair. She tells the mag how a tweezer, cream rinse, a diet, and a Teutonic will transformed a mousy brain into a brainy glamour-puss. Here are some snippets:

On her physical flaws: “I don’t like my feet. I’m not crazy about anybody’s feet. But I have flat feet.”

On her Republican parents: “When I was 18 and registering to vote, my mom’s only instruction was ‘You just go in and pull the big Republican lever.’ That’s my welcome to adulthood. She’s like, ‘No, don’t even read it. Just pull the Republican lever.’”

Read the full article at VanityFair.com.

This issue hits stands on Wednesday in NY/LA and Dec. 9 nationwide.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...