Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Has So Much Love In His Eyes

Labels: , ,

Angelina Jolie recently gave Australia’s Herald Sun a heartwarming interview:

Has Brad seemed particularly taken with the twins? He’s just so happy and having twins is something neither of us ever expected and I think that makes it all the more special for us both. When I see how much love is in Brad’s eyes for the twins and for all our children — it’s a very moving experience for me. I never wanted to become pregnant and have children that way unless I had come to know Brad and see how loving he was with Maddox and Pax. So that was a big step for me.

How do you stay so positive? By doing the things which are important and meaningful to you and not worrying about the rest. How can I complain about anything when I wake up in the morning and I’m surrounded by so much love with Brad and our children and the feeling that comes from sharing my life with them?

What about teaching your kids about religion and culture? I want to teach them about all religions, and I’m trying to find a way to do that. And when it comes to the subject of adoption, like when my daughter, who’s African, wants her hair to look straight like mummy’s . . . and I look for a Barbie that’s African, and the African Barbie has straight hair! And you know, why has Disney never made a film with an African-American princess?

Read the full interview at news.com.au.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...