James Rousseau: To Make You Mine, Kate Bosworth

British model James Rousseau, aka Kate Bosworth’s boyfriend, is breaking into the music industry!
Rousseau, 27, has unleashed his first release onto the Internets called “To Make You Mine.” According to his MySpace page, “James is about to finish writing for his debut album, and will start recording in April this year.”
Little known facts via Wikipedia: Before his voice broke, James was also head chorister at Abberley Hall Preparatory School in Worcestershire. He taught himself how to play the guitar having already become a reasonable clarinet and saxophone player.
Check out some sample lyrics from his first release:
James Rousseau - “To Make You Mine” Lyrics
I’m lost in thought all the timeYou are always on my mindYou rise a light known (?) that I’d seen beforeYou kept coming back for more
I wonder if you know what you mean to meLet it overflow over you and me
I will kill a thousand men to make you mineThe blood upon my hands won’t mean a thingI’m as good as dead without you by my sideI might as well be crucifiedYou won’t let me in
You put me back on my feetYou paint a smile on every face you makeI try to do the best I can for youI love the crazy things you do
Check it out at Myspace.com/JamesRousseau. THOUGHTS?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...