Katherine Heigl’s Wedding Interview

Here are some extra tidbits about Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley’s wedding day via OK! magazine:
What was the most moving moment of the day?Katherine: When Brandon Whyde sang as a tribute to my brother [Jason, who passed away in 1986] and Josh’s sister who died as a baby. They are two people who should’ve been there and weren’t. We wanted to honor them in some way.
Whose idea was it to have T.R. Knight as a groomsman?Josh: It was my idea because he’s become such a good friend. He’s a really solid, smart guy. [The bridesmaid rumor] was never the case. People just make things up. It starts to get really weird.
How did you choose your rings?Katherine: Mine is a diamond-and-sapphire eternity band. I designed both with my jeweler Ryan Ryan, who also did the engagement ring and does all my red carpet jewelry. For Josh, since he’s a rocker,I wanted him to have a funky band, so it’s wide platinum.Josh: It looks like it’s been woven; it twinkles a bit, like it has tiny diamonds. I was kind of nervous about what she would have me wear, but I thought, “This girl’s cool; she’ll do something cool for me.”
Earlier this morning, I posted pictures from Katherine Heigl’s wedding but be sure to pick up the hard copy of the issue for the full interview and full photo spread, on newsstands now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...