Celebrity New Year’s Resolutions

FunnyorDie.com has a great video of celebrity new year’s resolutions from Will Ferrell, Tony Hale (Arrested Development’s Buster), Sean Hayes, Mila Kunis, Fergie, James Franco and Ed Helms.
Check out the video below!

Fergie: “Just to be less Fergalicious. It’s kind of old now. People have said it, they’ve gone into Burgerlicious, and all these things. “It’s so over, so last year. New year, new word. I’ve got to figure the new word out. But it will come, it will come.”
Will Ferrell: “My New Year’s resolution is to get at least 13 hours of sleep a night, regardless of what sort of job or family or life commitments I have, but to really be consistent about that.”
Mila Kunis: “I’m going to start dating more, because my kids need a new dad.”
James Franco: “I think I’m going to help the environment and walk more. In fact, I’m going to walk a lot. In fact, I’m going to start right now. (tosses his car keys to a stranger) Hey buddy, it’s yours!”
Sean Hayes (holding a baby) : “My New Year’s resolution is stop having unprotected sex.”
Ed Helms: “My New Year’s resolution is to kick. your. ass.” (attacks cameraman)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...