Jennifer Hudson Goes Suri Style

Jennifer Hudson (in Donna Karan) takes a page from from the Suri Cruise Style Handbook and sports a new do at the Setai Hotel on Monday during the New Year’s Eve celebration in Miami Beach, Florida.
“I’m so thrilled to be performing at The Setai for such a prestigious New Year’s Eve celebration,” said the Dreamgirls star.
When asked what her wishes were for 2008, she said, “My New Year’s resolution is to focus more and always be happy, even though I work all the time.”
Later in the evening, Jennifer changed attire into a snug, fire-engine red, below-the-knee sleeveless dress with plunging décolleté, also by Donna Karan.
Hudson performed four tracks from her upcoming album, including the number-one track “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going,” from the hit movie Dreamgirls.

Jennifer Hudson Goes Suri Style



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...