Katie Holmes Covers NY Times Magazine

Labels:

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes look positively flawless on split covers of T: The New York Times Style Magazine’s “Holiday/Reinvention” issue. Here are great interview highlights via Us Weekly:

Tom on when Katie confessed to him that she dreamed of marrying him as a little girl: “I said I wouldn’t want to disappoint her. I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her.”

Tom on buying Katie an engagement ring shortly after their first date in 2005: “At one point, I thought she was going to ask me to marry her first and I put her off by changing the subject. I wanted to ask her.”

Katie on being overwhelmed by Tom: “When I met Tom I was completely in love and, yes, I admired him growing up – he’s Tom Cruise! [After our first meeting, I was] completely in love. He was so warm, and I thought, ‘Wow, you can be a superstar and a human being.’ He made me feel so amazing.”

Katie on life since her romance with Tom began: “My life has expanded. My family and friends are all a part of this bigger life.”

Katie on people still having the wrong idea about her: “There’s a misperception about me that I just became this wallflower, this woman who doesn’t have any control of her life. And that’s pretty wrong. From the very beginning, I’ve made choices in my life that have been very strong. ”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...