Brad Pitt: I Have An Unusual Family

Labels:

Brad Pitt joins CNN’s Larry King on Wednesday to chat about his family, his latest movie, and his continued efforts to help rebuild New Orleans, Louisiana.

On how his kids keep him young (or not): I have so many. No, man, it wears you out. Are you kidding? I’m aging fast.

On why his family draws such attention: It’s quite complimentary. But, you know–and I think it is an interesting family. It’s not your usual family… I’m quite interested in my family, actually, so, I don’t–I certainly don’t see it as anything less than a compliment.

On having more children: I don’t know. I can’t find a reason why not–just yet.

On President-elect Barack Obama: Oh, man. I think, overnight, we redefined what America’s about. I couldn’t be any happier and more hopeful for the–for America, for the upcoming–in the upcoming years.

On the new moustache: (Joking) It’s political, Larry. It’s political. I’m making a stand for men with moustaches. I don’t think they get treated fairly… I’m currently in Berlin [Germany] now, filming a Quentin Tarantino film. And I am a man with a moustache.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...