Kate Winslet - “Vanity Fair” December 2008

Labels:

Kate Winslet bares it all for the December 2008 issue of Vanity Fair, which hits shelves November 11. Here’s what the 33-year-old British actress says in the mag:

On her fashion sense: “I often look at women who wear great jeans and high heels and nice little T-shirts wandering around the city and I think, I should make more of an effort. … But then I think, they can’t be happy in those heels.”

On her body: “This is going to sound really weird, but I never had a desire to be famous. I never had huge ambitions - never. I was fat. I didn’t know any fat famous actresses. I just did not see myself in that world at all, and I’m being very sincere. You know, once a fat kid, always a fat kid. Because you always think that you just look a little bit wrong or a little bit different from everyone else.”

Read the full feature at VanityFair.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...