Carrie Underwood - “Elle” December 2008

Labels:

Country superstar Carrie Underwood gets perky for the December 2008 cover of Elle. The complete article will be going live tomorrow along with a behind-the-scenes video from the cover shoot. In the meantime, this is what the 25-year-old former American Idol champ had to say about fame, her voice and that other blond:

On the rumor she was dating Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps: “I swear on everything, on my job, on my house, my dog…That’s how serious I am. It’s all just a lie. Anytime any [media source] ever says ‘a friend said,’ or ‘a close’ whatever – no, they didn’t! It’s just made up. None of my friends would say anything. Ever. About anything!”

On her comment that a taken Tony Romo still calls her: “It was just something that was said in passing, and I would never mean to say anything to hurt anybody or to stir up anything, because I’m just not about drama. At all. I might be mad too if somebody said my boyfriend was calling some other girl. So I can definitely see where she [Jessica Simpson] would be coming from. But I haven’t talked to him since, like, May.”

On whether or not she’s dating someone: “If I say I am or I’m not, as soon as this magazine comes out, it might be the opposite of what I tell you now. In three months, it’ll be ‘Carrie said she’s not dating anybody,’ yet last night, I was out on the town with some guy. He’s going to get mad at me. Everybody’s going to think I’m a liar. It’s just best not to go there.”

On life on the road: “I don’t know how people do it. It’s tiring. It’s hard. Right now I do a lot because I have no reason not to. I don’t have a husband or kids. If I go home, I’m home by myself. I have no reason not to be on the road, no reason not to just get out there and do everything right now, while I’m young enough to, while I can enjoy it. But I think when I get a little older, I definitely want to slow down, just because it’s very stressful. It’s hard on your body, hard on your mind, hard on your emotions.”

On dealing with celebrity: “I knew what I was signing up for, and I’m not complaining at all. I’ve learned how to deal with it, and my life is great, I’m a happy person. What are you going to do? Give it all up? No!”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...