Fergie’s HP Commercial

DIGITAL DUTCHESS

Fergie talks about her designs and provides a glimpse into her world in the latest HP commercial.

“My computer is like a virtual autobiography… I love finding new dance moves online… Totally reminds me of my first tour with the Peas… Check it out, my new shoe line. Working on an eco-friendly style next. Green is the new black, baby… My computer holds my past but there’s plenty of room in there for my future.”

Kudos to the Hewlett-Packard team for another fun and creative commercial. (Gwen Stefani made a similar one last year.) For more information, visit HP.com/fergie.

Pictured below: Fergie, who voices the Hippo Girlfriend, at the premiere of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa at the Village Theatre on last weekend in L.A.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...