Gisele Bundchen Goes Boutique Bananas

Labels:

Gisele Bundchen has one leg up on her jeans as she shops at Boutique Ludivine in New York City’s West Village on Friday. (She’s wearing the Calabasas jean in Power Blue by Paige Premium Denim.)

The 28-year-old model will be spending more time with boyfriend Tom Brady, as he suffered a season-ending knee injury while being tackled in the season opening game vs. the Kansas City Chiefs. The all-world quarterback tore his ACL and MCL and will need surgery to comeback from his injury.

The former Victoria’s Secret angel also recently spoke about enjoying her single-hood saying, “I’m happy as I am. Why is the whole world worked up about my getting married? I’m having a great time and I want to enjoy it!”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...