Dita Von Teese’s WonderBra Commercial

Labels:

Dita Von Teese transforms from sexy scientist to a burlesque version of herself in the new WonderBra commercial.

The 35-year-old burlesque beauty tells The Sun: “It’s a really fun film and represents a stripped down but exaggerated version of my real life. I was a little blonde growing up in a farming community, there wasn’t a lot of glamour there and I felt very ordinary and plain. Lingerie is one of the things that came into play when I was starting to create my own mystique and glamour.”

The new Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese line hits stores across Europe on September 23. Watch Dita’s commercial below!

Other pictures include Dita last night at Marc Anthony’s 40th birthday held at The Bowery Hotel in New York City.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...