Kevin Federline: Just Call Me Daddy!

Labels:

Kevin Federline wants to shed the negative image the public has of him: boy toy, gold-digger, wannabe rapper, partier. He tells People he answers to one name: Daddy.

The 30-year-old former backup dancer split with Britney Spears back in 2006 and is focusing on his four kids — Preston, 3, Jayden, 2, Kori, 6, and Kaleb, 4. (The last two are with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson, 32.) Here are some snippets from his interview with the mag:

A lot of people assumed you fought for custody of the kids because of money. My first question to [my lawyer] was, “Am I ever going to be able to see my children?” I told him that I would spend every last dime that I had to make sure that my children are okay. That’s all that mattered. I didn’t know how much power Britney had. That really scared me.

How did you react in January when Britney locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden and was later taken to the hospital on a gurney? That whole night is a blur. You want to talk about one of my lowest points of depression, that was probably one of them. I was very, very worried for her ’cause I care about her. That’s the mother of my children. Just because I’m not in love with her doesn’t mean that I don’t love her. I’m definitely rooting for her. There’s nothing more that I want than for her to be in the best health and doing what she loves to do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...