Heidi Montag’s Mom: I Don’t Trust Spencer

Labels:

Heidi Montag’s mom, Darlene Egelhoff, apparently doesn’t trust her daughter’s fiance, Spencer Pratt.

Her mom’s fury is unleashed in the latest issue of Us Weekly. Darlene fumes, “I don’t trust Spencer. He wants to possess her more than marry her. I’m very frightened for her.”

The 46-year-old mom adds, “He’s manipulative and seems to have power over Heidi. I would like to see a blood test from Mexico. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had her drugged. Spencer has tried to cut everyone out of her life. I’ve been honest with Heidi, and it’s caused our relationship to decline. I’m more devastated about that than the marriage, because I’m confident the marriage won’t work out.”

As for how long Darlene thinks their marriage will last, she said, “Six months. I think it’s the biggest mistake Heidi’s ever made.”

If she doesn’t trust Spencer, why did Darlene do a Mother’s Day photo shoot with Heidi and Spencer earlier this year?

Could something be fake about this couple? Could it be???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...