Rebecca Romijn Covers Page Six Magazine

Labels:

Former Ugly Betty star Rebecca Romijn opens up to Page Six Magazine about her twin daughters on the way, fertility drugs, and her split from ex-husband John Stamos. Here are some snippets from the interview:

On using medical intervention to get pregnant: “We did not do IVF… A year ago, we tried [the fertility drug] Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully. But by the second month, I was like, ‘Ahhh! I hate this!’ I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it’s crazy-making.”

On her body during pregnancy: “I can’t move anymore…I’m a beached whale! …I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I’m not taking any chances. I’m determined to keep the puppies up!”

On speculation that the cause of her 2004 divorce was that she did not want children: “There is absolutely no truth to that. That [story] was completely made up. I desperately wanted kids. I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I’ve always dreamed about decorating my baby’s nursery.”

On husband Jerry O’Connell’s fathering skills: “I knew early on he would be a fantastic dad. He’s a pragmatic, smart, savvy, enthusiastic person. He really lives his life with tremendous integrity, and he’s a healthy person in every single way.”

This week’s issue of Page Six Magazine is free inside the Sunday edition of the New York Post and online on Monday at PageSixMag.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...