Miley Cyrus: My First Job Was Cleaning Toilet Bowls

Labels: , ,

Miley Cyrus was surprised at her sweet-sixteen birthday party by Tyra Banks at Disney Land on October 5th. She dished to Tyra on everything from cars to boys.

The 15-year-old popstar (her 16th birthday is actually Nov. 23rd) tells The Tyra Banks Show that her first ever job was cleaning toilets!

She shared, “I had one normal job and I actually liked it. I worked at this place called Sparkles Cleaning Service and I cleaned houses, I was like 11…I can clean toilet bowls.”

Miley also revealed her dream car: “I want it [Mercedes] black and then just the little Mercedes signs to be pink…and I would like the stitching and steering wheel to be pink.”

Be sure to catch the rest of Miley’s interview on The Tyra Banks Show this Friday, November 7th.

Miley also tops the list of performers at the 82nd Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on November 27th. Other performers include David Archuleta, Kristen Chenoweth, James Taylor, The Cheetah Girls, Darius Rucker and Trace Adkins.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...