Hayden Panettiere: How Low Can you Go?

Labels:

Hayden Panettiere has a really low-cut top on.
Sophie Monk stretches her tank top.
Leo DiCaprio has a winning week.
Olga Kurylenko poses for Maxim mag.
Gay men with rainbow flag get attacked by Republican on Election night.
Celebrity botox failures.
Naomi Campbell travels first class.
Celebs stalk the Lakers.
Sharon Stone gets ticketed.
Nicole Kidman talks about her relationship with Tom Cruise in the new issue of Glamour, telling the magazine: “I felt I became a star only by association. … I thought, I don’t deserve to be here. We would go to the Oscars, and I would think, I’m here to support him. I felt it was my job to put on a beautiful dress and to be seen and not heard.”
Eliot Spitzer won’t face charges in his prostitution scandal, it was revealed yesterday. In a statement, the disgraced governor acknowledged his trysts for the first time since the scandal broke.
Disgraced Miss USA Tara Conner, American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini, George Clinton, Taylor Dane and Sheila E. will be among the celebrities competing to make a hit country single on the third season of CMT show Gone Country.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...