Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Easy and Chic

Labels:

Gwyneth Paltrow covers up in a black trench as she steps out in London on Wednesday.

The 36-year-old actress recently shared about how her fashion has evolved lately: “I used to spend a lot of time looking at fashion, reading about fashion, generally being bemused by fashion. Then one day I had children and it all kind of went out the window. For a few years I was basically in sweat pants and I didn’t mind it. It’s a fine line, however, between being comfortable and being demoralized by being frumpy all the time. Just because I no longer had an hour to stand in front of my closet and try to figure out what to wear, did not mean I had to don the same high school t-shirt from the day before. As I started to get back into the world of work, I needed to wear something easy and chic that did not require a lot of planning or accessorizing.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...