Anderson Cooper Has The ‘Best Life’

Labels:

CNN’s dreamy host Anderson Cooper (in Ralph Lauren Black Label) is the latest cover boy for Best Life magazine, out Oct. 21. Here are some great quotes from the 41-year-old via USA Today:

Best way to prepare for a trip: “I pack virtually nothing.”

Best place to carry a passport: “My passport is a mess. I carry it in my front pocket, so it’s all bent. But I know where it is at all times. I find those pouches ridiculous.”

Best DVD for a long flight: “The Professional is one of my favorite movies. Gary Oldman is so great in it. I watch and rewatch it.”

Best cure for jet lag: “Whenever you have free time, sleep. I’ve found you can usually work round the clock for four or five days, and then you collapse in a pool of your own filth. But for five days, you can do anything.”

Best food for the road: “I travel with a lot of PowerBars and foil packs of crackers and tuna. They get better the farther you are from other food sources.”

Best rule to eat safely: “I hate being sick overseas, so I’m very careful. I stick with chicken, rice, and beans. I don’t get very adventurous.”

Best writers for a journey: “David Sedaris. Augusten Burroughs. Cormac McCarthy. I really liked The Road. I tend to read something that’s a complete diversion from what I’m doing.”

Best way to relax: “No TV, no radio, no iPod…just sit in a place without any external stimulant, have a cold drink, and be calm. Be present where you are.”

Best drink for that: “Nothing beats an ice-cold Coke in a glass bottle.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...