The New Hunks of Fall TV 2008

Check out the new cover for TV Guide featuring the new guys for Fall TV 2008.

Pictured (left to right): Rufus Sewell (Eleventh Hour), Simon Baker (The Mentalist), Christian Slater (My Own Worst Enemy), Joshua Jackson (Fringe) and Jason O’Mara (Life on Mars).

I saw the premiere episode of Fringe and my feelings echo those of Variety’s. Solid casting except for Jackson, who may forever be puppy-dog Pacey of Dawson’s Creek. But viewers shouldn’t be dissuaded to watch to show because of him. I really am dying to know what happens in the next episode, as I usually am with any show from J.J. Abrams (Felicity, Alias, Lost) . The Fringe premiere airs next Tuesday, Sept. 9 @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX.

The Sept. 8th issue of TV Guide hits newsstands this Thursday, Sept. 4th.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...