Rachel Bilson Is Learning To Sew

Labels:

Rachel Bilson drops by the dry cleaners and runs some other errands in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon

The 26-year-old former O.C. recently told Women’s Wear Daily that she’s putting her acting duties on hold to focus on her new fashion line, Edie Rose for DKNY Jeans.

“This line is my main focus right now,” Rachel said. “I can’t draw at all, so I won’t be doing any sketches, but I am learning to sew. I think it’s important to know more about the whole process of making clothes.”

Kevin Monogue, president of DKNY added, ‘Our customer has a real emotional connection with Rachel and she’s always on the best-dressed lists, so it seemed like such a win-win for us. Rachel has real personal style and she is very involved in every step. You can really see that in the collection.”

Monogue ended with: “It has the potential to go long term.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...