Miley Cyrus: Paparazzi Are “Not So Cool Anymore”

Labels:

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus recently spoke with Extra! about her current life as a teenager and her new CD, Breakout. Here’s what she had to say:

On shedding the good girl image: “I wanted to embrace my older audience a little more…kind of taking shackles off and doing the music I wanted to do. They are the things I want to say to the world. I just want this to be a CD that you can let loose to and dance to and kind of forget all the crazy stuff!”

On how she deals with the constant media attention: “There’s going to be that no matter what…I am obviously under the public eye a lot…Instead of putting negativity to it, taking the opportunity to make it a positive thing. It gives me an opportunity to voice those decisions, those things I go through a little more publicly, and hopefully they help people out in their lives.”

On paparazzi chronicling her every move: “Yeah, 24/7. It’s weird. At first I kind of always wanted it…then once it started happening to me it’s not so cool anymore.”

On her family being protective of her: “My big brother [Trace] especially…I love him so much. He’s always been very different, me and him both, and so we’ve both kind of gotten scrutinized for that and he kind of understands and he wants to help me through it.”

On critics calling Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato the next “Mileys”: “People are looking up to what I do. But, I don’t think there could be a next Miley. I think they should be the next Selena, Demi…make their own way.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...