The Perfect Pair of Heart Shaped Sunglasses=Nirvana


Tres chic, francais-esque scarf I can tie around my neck!

Adorable LWS. (Little White Slip for those of you not in the know)

Risky business sunglasses! YES!Ok, and tell me if you agree about this next item:

I love baby dolls. I love this whole empire waist trend. But don't you think selling a fugly maternity dress is a little over the top Urban Outfiiters? Notice how even the model looks six months preggers.And with those touching last words, I leave you until my next post. (Which will be soon)


Ever since I saw this cover of Lula last summer? Spring? je ne sais pas. Anyways, since then I have been on a quest. A quest for the perfect pair of heart-shaped sunglasses. In september, I purchased this pair off of Fred Flare. Very nice. But not quite as plasticky and vintage lolita looking as the Lula ones.

I was still not satisfied though. I was on my journey to find sunglasses nirvana. Inspiration struck again when I was browsing the Urban Outfitters website as I often do, in October. What did I find there? Perfection. Pure sugary-sweet, Lolita perfection.

However, I didn't order them until now. Why? Mainly laziness and lack of funds. They ran out of these several times but luckily they always came back into stock. And I just 175 dollars worth of Urban Outfitters giftcards from my 2 aunts and my grandma. Yes! I will wear these everywhere. I will wear wear them with my badass leather hotpants. But the problem is, now that they are selling them on Urban Outfitters, is it a bonified trend? My heart-shaped sunglasses will quickly lose their kooky, sugary appeal if every selfrespecting hipster is soon spotted wearing them on The Cobra Snake. Only time will tell, my friends. Would you like to know what else I bought on Urban Outiftters dot com? Well, let's just say they are all pretty much the antithesis of leather hot pants, if the sunglasses didn't tip you off.

$6 heart and arrow earrings for when I feel like cupid.

Little Miss Sunshine shirt because let's face it, I am Little Miss Sunshine most days. My room is painted in shades of bright yellow, tangerine with green and pink accents. Self explanatory.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...