Basics at Gap... and Stylish Stuff At Delia's?

So, I went shopping with my mom after skating today (yes, i am a figure skater...) and we went to Gap. Lately, most of Gap's stuff has been crap, with a few cute things thrown in. Ok, I'm all for fighting aids but half that red stuff was just fugly. Anyway, before I go off on a total rant, I got some basics.


Yay for knock-offs!



And yay for hearts!But, the most awful thing happened while I was at Delia's... I found a page titled heart shaped sunglasses. The picture wouldn't load. AHHHHHHH! If other people start wearing them they won't be my thing anymore! And I haven't even gotten my UO ones yet..Off to go post pictures of myself wearing the sunglasses on my facebook pronto.


And my personal favorite:

Oh Em GEE! How adorable can you get??I thought those dresses were just a blip on Delia's radar though. But then I came to the shoes.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I love yellow.

I know polka dots are like so over, but these are so cute...


A crisp blue shirt for when I feel all buisness casual.... And for Youth and Government.

I really wanted this shirt dress, but my mom drew the line at 70 bucks. (I would have totally paired it with a better belt)So i got this dress. Cute, but I'm regretting getting it. I kind of want something with more pizazz.

Whatever. Anyway, I just got an email from Delia's telling me to check out their new spring line. This fall I became totally disgusted with Delia's and I was all like "It's for teenyboppers! I hate it! they have no style!"But then I took a look at their spring line. They still have the usual crap, like this:

But then, I got to the dress section and I found a ton of cute ones. Like these:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...