Victoria Beckham is a Donna Karan Customer

Labels:

Victoria Beckham puts a little chic into her step after leaving the Donna Karan store in the Meatpacking District of New York City on Saturday.

The 34-year-old former Spice Girl was later seen heading uptown to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Vicky B told the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar what her routine is like after she readies the boys for school: “It’s funny; I go to the gym now…I run four miles a day…I go into hair and makeup, and I turn into ‘Victoria Beckham.’ I’ll try on all my dresses, and I’ll pick out a handbag, and I’ll put on the shades. I instantly turn into this person, and it sort of feels like a character. And there are so many pictures of it… But it’s a true character because it’s still me.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...