Jennifer Aniston Covers Up With The LA Times

Labels:

Jennifer Aniston tries to avoid being photographed by covering her face with today’s copy of the LA Times on Friday morning. (She also toted around a brown ostrich Ferragamo bag.)

Earlier this week, her boyfriend John Mayer jokingly accused her for falsely taking credit for her “Obama cake” she claimed to have made for an election night party.

Mayer told Extra, “Jen and I made that cake together….She didn’t really give me any credit for that cake. I was the architect on that cake. I put a lot of my time in designing that cake. I was a good man…I shared the process. From mixing to frosting….[she] took all the credit.”

Mayer continued to joke, saying, “There’s some trouble but we’re getting over it…We’re having therapy everyday in Brentwood…and we’re figuring this out because that was my time to shine on Oprah.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...