Brad Pitt: I’m Really Proud of My Family

Labels:

Brad Pitt sat down for another interview with Today Show’s Ann Curry to talk about his Make It Right Foundation project in New Orleans. He also talked a bit about his family:

On his six children: “I’m really proud of this family. I look at my sons and daughters. … I feel rich being around them. Each one offers so much to the mix.”

On why he doesn’t talk much about his family in interviews: “I just walk away feeling bad about it when I do. It seems to get cheapened somehow as it goes through the filter and the airwaves. I just want to keep it close to the chest.”

On if he’d marry Angelina Jolie: “If we feel it’s important to our kids, we would.”

Be sure to watch Brad on Thursday’s The Ellen DeGeneres Show. It’s his first time ever on the show!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...