Amanda Bynes Covers Cosmo January 2009

Labels:

Amanda Bynes channels her inner Cheetah Girl on the January 2009 cover of Cosmo, which hits newsstands today. The 22-year-old Hairspray star discusses her attitudes towards love and life and why maybe she doesn’t fully deserve her rep for being “innocent.”

On the idea of having a husband: “I say I never want to get married. I feel trapped with the idea of marriage. How can you really be with somebody forever? I’d get bored! As I get older, I don’t settle. I’d rather tell somebody ‘This is what I want–take it or leave it.’”

On dating actors: “Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous but I wouldn’t want to date him. He’s too pretty. Maybe he’s a smart guy and maybe he’s my soul mate [laughs], but that’s not the type I go for.”

On what she physically likes about herself: “My favorite part of my body is my smile. I have my mom’s.”

For more on Amanda, visit Cosmopolitan.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...