Scarlett Johansson - “Allure” December 2008

Labels:

Scarlett Johansson takes the December 2008 cover of Allure. Here are some great interview snippets via Us:

On not knowing why Lindsay Lohan doesn’t like her: “I really don’t know that person. I only met her, like, three times.” (Scarlett did lose the lead role in The Parent Trap to Lindsay when she was 13.)

On Lindsay scrawling vulgar words about the actress on a NYC bathroom stall 2½ years ago: “That’s what I heard. I don’t know what the motivation was behind that. I remember it was something really vulgar — I mean, shockingly so, like, ‘Whoa, what, who are you?’”

On Woody Allen once calling her his muse: “I don’t inspire that work that Woody does. I’m just lucky to fit into the ‘young woman’ category in his movies. But make no mistake, I know that if it wasn’t me, it would be someone else.”

On how she met husband Ryan Reynolds: “Nobody knows. It’s private. It’s our story.”

On the tattoo on her forearm: “It’s kind of personal. It’s a sunrise, and it makes me happy when I look at it.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...