Melora Hardin Hits Broadway As Chicago’s Roxie Hart

Labels:

The Office star Melora Hardin, aka Jan Levinson, will be making her Broadway debut as nightclub dancer Roxie Hart in December, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

”I’m thrilled. I’m so excited,” the 41-year-old actress said in a telephone interview with AP. ”I have been dancing all my life, since I was 5. … In a way, I was made for musicals. But I have been working so much in film and television that I never really had a chance to do them.”

Melora will play a seven-week limited engagement (Monday, December 29, 2008 to Thursday, February 12, 2009) at Broadway’’s Ambassador Theatre (219 W. 49th St.). For tickets, visit ChicagoTheMusical.com.

Other stars to play Roxie include Brooke Shields, Lisa Rinner, Ashlee Simpson and Melanie Griffith.

Melora will next star in the film 17 Again, opposite Zac Efron. She also plays the love-interest to Billy Ray Cyrus in Miley Cyrus’s upcoming Hannah Montana: The Movie. Both films hit theaters April 2009.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...