Lance Bass: I Won’t Dance To N’Sync

Labels:

Lance Bass sips on a cocktail at the afterparty for the premiere of Twilight at the Armand Hammer Museum on Monday in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old former boybander stepped out in a hazed brown two-button peak lapel suit jacket and a navy and brown plaid slim tie by John Varvatos.

Lance just blogged a post at Us Weekly about this week’s Dancing With The Stars semi-final round: “Producers wanted me dance to our song ‘Bye Bye Bye’ for my freestyle routine if I make the finals, but I think [doing an *NSYNC routine] would hurt me in the end, because Len doesn’t like my *NSYNC moves. Instead, I’ve decided to go with classic hip-hop moves from today with old-school music. Right now, I’m leaning towards dancing to ‘Tricky’ by Run DMC, but I’m going to poll my fans on my MySpace page to see what they like best. It’s either that or ‘Ice Ice Baby.’ I’ll even let them weigh in if they want the ’80s mullet back!”

WHO ARE YOU rooting for to win this season of DWTS?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...