Jennifer Aniston Discovers Nintendo Wii

Labels:

In an interview with The New York Times magazine, Jennifer Aniston talks about Blackberrys, FunnyOrDie.com, YouTube, Facebook, and the Nintendo Wii.

Has Internet stardom become oppressive to you? Here’s where I luck out: I’m really computer illiterate. When I see people on their BlackBerrys, working them like some girls work a hair dryer, I’m just stunned. People have sent me clips from FunnyOrDie.com or YouTube, but I never seek it out. I did love that little girl in the Will Ferrell landlord clip on FunnyOrDie, but I’m content with just checking my e-mail.

What about something like Facebook? It’s not for me. I’d be opening myself up too much. I don’t want to sound like a complete innocent — I’ve looked at things, of course. But it’s such spewing. If I look at it, I’ll be affected. It’s like dancing with the devil. But I have spent hours on FirstDibs.com, looking at furniture. And I like to play Scrabble. And poker. I discovered [Nintendo] Wii this weekend. I’m a late bloomer.

Was it nice to be back on the small screen [for 30 Rock]? The whole experience felt like fate. I was flying into New York and I thought, I want to work in New York again. The next day they called and asked if I wanted to do an episode of “30 Rock,” which tapes in New York. And it was so much fun. So I guess, with screens, like everything else, size doesn’t matter.

Just so you know, the Wii was released over two years ago!!! Anyone want to bet John Mayer introduced her to the Wii? Read the full article at NYTimes.com.

Other pictures include Aniston leaving her LA office earlier today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...