Hugh Jackman is People’s Sexiest Man 2008

Labels:

Hugh Jackman tops People’s 2008 Sexiest Man list and JustJared.com couldn’t agree more!!!!!

His wife of 12 years, Deborra-Lee Furness, calls his perfect form “the Body of Doom – but I like what’s inside”: a romantic who sings ballads at home and makes pancakes for their children Oscar, 8, and Ava, 3.

On his wife’s response: God bless her, she said, “I could’ve told them that years ago!” And then she said, “Obviously, Brad wasn’t available this year.” And I said, “That was a joke, right?”

On what he wears to bed: I didn’t wear anything until my daughter was born and we had a night nanny because I was working. I walked out stark naked, and she was reading a book. Now I like boxer briefs.

On when he first learned about sex: “When I was 9, Scott Whitehead, who lived down the road, had an older brother who had Penthouse magazines. I was kind of shocked.”

Other hotties who made the list: Daniel Craig, John Hamm, Zac Efron, Roebrt Buckley, Blair Underwood, Ed Westwick, Michael Phelps, Blake Shelton, Lang Lang, Mark-Paul Gosslear, Jaiver Bardem, Robert Pattinson, Joshua Jackson and David Beckham.

Read Hugh’s full interview at People. Do YOU agree with People’s picks for Sexiest Man???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...