Behind Evan Rachel Wood’s Camera

Labels:

Evan Rachel Wood sparkles in gold as she honors costume designer Albert Wolsky at Hollywood Life’s Behind the Camera Awards at The Highlands on Sunday in Hollywood.

The 21-year-old actress, who stepped out in Jimmy Choo’s “Even” Suede Sandals, did a little rumor control at the event, telling People: “Spread the word – I’m not dating Mickey Rourke. Everybody thinks we’re dating and we’re not. Mickey and I bonded while shooting The Wrestler and we became friends, but nothing more. I guess, because of my recent break up, I will be linked to many people, but I am not interested in pursuing a relationship at this point in my life. Any such rumor should not be taken seriously. We are proud of the film we made together and I hope people will focus on the film and not get distracted by any nonsense.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...