Zac & Ashley: We Want It Allllllllll

Labels: ,

Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale sit down in director’s chairs and interview each other for MySpace’s Artist-On-Artist.

The two stars of High School Musical 3: Senior Year talk about the film that opens in theaters this Friday, October 24th and we even find out about what Zac’s first audition was - Peter Pan!

When asked what her favorite musical number is in HSM3, Ashley said, “I Want It All, but, actually, that’s like my favorite number just because, it’s a long story. I like that song for Sharpay and Ryan because it’s very pop and I like the whole idea of it and everybody was in it. But I do have to say that my favorite is Can I Have This Dance, my favorite song.”

Check out the full interview below!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...