Selena Gomez is Whitley Kros Cute

Labels:

Selena Gomez sits front at the Whitley Kros fashion show during the Spring 2009 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Sunday in Culver City, Calif.

The 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place starlet met up with Wizards guest director Justine Bateman backstage (pictured below). Justine Bateman directed recent episode Racing, where Alex finally gets a boyfriend.

The on-screen Wizard-in-training recently gushed on how she much loves High School Musical. With a fourth film already in the beginning stages, Selena confessed that she’d love to take part in the continuing franchise: “I think that would be fun. I love singing and dancing.”

She then added, “I would have to say I’d love to play Sharpay because I just know Ashley Tisdale is not that mean girl in real life and it’s fun to see her play something she’s not.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Selena being in the fourth HSM film?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...