Nicole Sullivan Interview — JustJared.com Exclusive

Labels:

Former MADtv star Nicole Sullivan is starring in her very own Lifetime original comedy series called Rita Rocks. It premieres with five new episodes airing in a one week strip, beginning TONIGHT, October 20, through Friday, October 25, @ 8:30PM ET/PT.

The 38-year-old actress talked to JustJared.com about her new show, her favorite character on MADtv and Zac Efron’s beautiful face. Here we go…

JJ: I loved you on MADtv, especially as the Vancome Lady. Classic.

NS: And thank you for being patient! Sorry for the wait–there’s a show on Animal Planet called It’s Me or the Dog about a supernanny for dogs. I’ve got like four badly behaved dogs and [I was on the phone with them]. They asked me if I wanted to do the show. I said, “Do I? Yes, please!”

JJ: What are your weekend plans?

NS: Just a little shopping this afternoon. We’ve got a party tonight that I’m going to for (Heroes star) Ali Larter and her fiancee for their engagement party. I’ve gotta find something fancy.

(Continue reading Nicole Sullivan’s interview inside…)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...