Leonardo DiCaprio Wants Kids

Labels:

Check out the new cover of Leo on Parade!

Last night, Leonardo DiCaprio’s interview with Parade was published. Well, the mag has released a new in-depth interview with the 33-year-old actor.

“It’s been a great learning experience,” Leo shared about his acting career. “Ever since I started out at 16, and now being 33 years old, I’ve learned how much responsibility an actor must have in his relationship with the director. From the get-go I thought, well, the director is going to tell me if I’m doing something wrong. I’d wait for them to tell me instead of my being aggressive and saying, ‘This is what I think. This is how I feel this scene should turn out.’ As I’ve progressed, I’ve realized how much responsibility you have to take as an actor simultaneously with the director.”

Read the full interview at Parade.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...