Jessica Biel: Windy in the West End

Labels:

Jessica Biel brushes past the winds on the West End for the screening of her new film, Easy Virtue, at the BFI London Film Festival on Tuesday.

The 26-year-old actress, who is currently dating rockstar, Justin Timberlake, told US Magazine that she’s still on the fence about marriage and kids. “I feel like, if it’s an organic way for me and the right time in my life, then, yeah,” she says. “If it’s right, it’ll be right – but, at this moment, that seems completely foreign. I tell you, I have so many friends having babies and getting married, and they just want to put me where they are so we can go to nursery together and stuff. I’m like, ‘Noooooo!’ I’m resisting.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Jessica resisting the call of motherhood and marriage?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...