Gavin Rossdale: Kingston’s A Bully!

Labels:

Former Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale took home “Rock Rebirth of the Year” at US Weekly’s Hot Hollywood Party at New York City’s Skylight on Tuesday.

The 42-year-old husband of Gwen Stefeni talked to JustJared.com about his upcoming tour, what Gwen and Kingston have in store for Halloween and starting up a foundation to start giving back. Read on!

GR: Great site, Jared. Great site! Congratulations. And great shoes!

JJ: Thank you! You and your wife wear great shoes all the time. Congratulations on your Rock award! So how does it feel to win Rock Rebirth of the Year?

GR: As soon as I find out what it means, I will ecstatic. (laughs) You know me, it’s great. A win’s a win, so it’s good to be recognized. I don’t know, you bring out records and most of the time no one knows you bring them out.

JJ: Are you currently still touring?

GR: Yeah, I’m about to go start I think in December. I start…a lot next year. This year’s all promo and how the way it all works, there’s so much you have to do to set it up. There’s more on the record I still want to share.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...