Kim Kardashian Covers OK!

Labels:

Dancing With the Stars contestant Kim Kardashian takes the latest cover of OK! magazine. Here are some interview snippets:

Did you physically prepare before heading into dance practice? Knowing that I was going to do this, I started heavily working out in the gym all summer. My boyfriend [NLF star Reggie Bush] taught me lots of weight training exercises that I didn’t do before.

What is your fitness goal with DWTS? I really want to be toned. Every girl has her insecurities, whether she is skinny or not. You want to look good when you’re on vacation in a swimsuit.

Do you want to lose your famous curves? No, not at all. I don’t even think that’s really possible. I’m going to probably have kids soon, so I want to have the perfect body before then. It’ll be harder to get in shape afterward, so why not do it now.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...