Gwen Stefani To Design ‘W Hotel’ Uniforms

Labels:

L.A.M.B. founder Gwen Stefani will launch an exclusive line of uniforms for W Hotels bar staff, reports People.

“Gwen Stefani was in our lounge last season, and through that relationship she’s doing uniforms for the [Rande] Gerber bars located in W Hotels,” said Jenni Benzaquen, director of public relations for W Hotels.

The No Doubt frontwoman said, “I wanted to design a super cute dress that I would be excited to have in my own closet and approached it in the same way I think about my clothing for a tour. We’ve designed a sexy and comfortable outfit for these women to wear out on their own stage every night.”

Michael Kors current outfits W hotel employees with mix and match separates.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...