Gwen Stefani: Hello Post-Pregnancy Body!

Labels:

Just two weeks after giving birth to baby Zuma, Gwen Stefani gets a routine check-up at the doctor’s office in Los Angeles on Thursday.

“[My husband Gavin Rossdale and I] feel so blessed to be able to share this experience together,” Gwen recently told UK’s Hello about her new baby boy. “[It’s great to] see how we’ve both become more romantic and caring for each other simply because we’ve seen how beautiful it is to have come this far together and started a new chapter in our lives.”

“Gavin loves being a dad and he wants to have a bigger family, too,” she added. “I feel we’re closer in many ways now that we’re building something together outside our own crazy relationship…. I feel happier now. I know every mother must feel this way, but watching your child grow up and learn new things every day is one of the greatest and purest pleasures you can have.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...