Robert Downey Jr. is a Rolling Stone

Labels:

Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr. shows how he defeated his demons to become Hollywood’s badass superhero in the latest issue of Rolling Stone.

On his current identity: “I’m between two phases right now, pre-Iron Man and post-Iron Man, and the transition can be tricky. It used to be, I’d drive onto a studio lot, and the guard was like, ‘Less Than Zero dude, I loved Chaplin!’ Now it’s, ‘Iron Man!’”

On his crazy schedule since Iron Man: “Right now, my BlackBerry is literally overloading and crashing, and the phone is never not ringing. It’s crazy. Like a Super Bowl. Like a landslide. Like nothing I’ve ever experienced.”

On moving forward in his life: “I’m such a work in progress at the moment, it’s crazy, and life wants me on edge, I swear to you. But as long as I don’t forget the past, I’m cool. One must always be mindful, just like you might forget that old girlfriend who tried to slit your throat, but she’s really still hot. If you remember the stitches more than you remember the pussy, you’re going to be just fine.”

Check out the full interview at RollingStone.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...