Miley Cyrus: Breaking Up With Nick Jonas Was Hard

Labels:

Miley Cyrus finally opens up about her break up with Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers in the September 2008 issue of Seventeen magazine.

Despite her success as a Disney superstar, she’s still a normal girl learning from her mistakes. Miley dishes on the extreme lengths she went to heal from her heartbreak, the price of being a role model and her recent Vanity Fair photo controversy.

“At first I bawled for a month straight,” the 15-year-old Hannah Montana star said when asked how she dealt with her break-up from Nick. “I was so sad.”

Miley continued, “I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights – and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now – I don’t want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I’ve got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am.”

For more Miley, visit Seventeen.com. This September 2008 issue of the mag hits newsstands on August 12th. Check it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...