Leonardo DiCaprio is a Beach Boy

Labels:

Revolutionary Road made Entertainment Weekly’s list of “20 Fall Movies We Can’t Wait to See”!

The 50’s drama, out Dec. 26 (same day as Tom Cruise’s Valkyrie), is based on Richard Yates’ 1961 novel. The film reunites Titanic stars Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio in a decidedly unsentimental portrait of a marriage. The film is directed by Kate’s husband, Sam Mendes (American Beauty, Road to Perdition).

When asked about shooting a sex scene with Leo, Kate said, “I just kept saying, ‘This is too… weird.’ And Leo was like, ‘Oh, get over it.’ And I’m going, ‘Yeah, a little reminder: You’re my best friend. He’s my husband. This is a bit weird.’ …[But] I hadn’t realized how much my chemistry with [Leo] since Titanic would still stick. It’s great to discover we can just slip right into it, like muscle memory.”

To check out the 19 other fall movies,including Leo’s Body of Lies (out Oct. 10), check out EW.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...