Blake Lively Digs Nifty Neckties

Labels:

Blake Lively sports her plaid necktie on the set of the hit drama Gossip Girl in New York City on Friday.

The 20-year-old actress has been trying to put to rest a possible feud with Traveling Pants co-star America Ferrera. Apparently America rolled her eyes during an interview when Blake began talking about the upcoming season of her CW drama, Gossip Girl. Blake responded, “I haven’t even heard about it. I don’t ever pay attention to that stuff. She’s one of my best friends in the whole wide world and honestly, when you’re sitting in a room for three hours doing satellite interviews… We were staring at a Post-It (note) with a smiley face, so I think I probably rolled my eyes a hundred times. I’m like, ‘Oh gosh, this thing is still going on?”

DO YOU THINK America really meant to roll her eyes at Blake’s show, Gossip Girl? Check out the clip here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...