Alexis Bledel: Houston, We Have a Solution!

Labels:

Alexis Bledel poses with her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 co-stars Blake Lively, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn at the MTV Times Square Studios during MTV’s Total Request Live in New York City on Monday.

Ms. Bledel, who turns 27 next month, is originally from Houston, and was raised by her Mexican mother Nanette and Argentine father, Martin.

With Spanish as her first language, she is hoping to land a role which can highlight her background. “I think it’s a little tricky because in the States, when they want a Latin actress, they want someone who looks sort of stereotypically Latin,” she says. “But I think I can get away with playing a Spanish or Argentine character. I really hope I get to do that someday.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...