Jessica Simpson: Football Frenzy!

Labels:

Jessica Simpson visits her quarterback boyfriend Tony Romo at Dallas Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, Calif., on Wednesday.

After practice, Tony rushed back from practice, picked up Jess at the hotel and went out to dinner. The Irresistible singer had problems walking though! Her dress, however, was a bit too long and she had to carry it along with her to the restaurant.

Regarding her recent move from pop to country, Jessica recently said, “I think my biggest fear was failure. I realized what makes this record successful is that I actually made it because I was so afraid of failure and I was so afraid to sing again and I was so afraid to be judged, and I’ve been broken so many times, but I do know my calling in life and I do know that God gave me a voice to use it and that it would be a shame if I let fear get the best of me.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Plz comment ...